Friday, November 5, 2010

New Blog

I decided to start a new blog for several reasons.  I haven't posted on my old one in over a year, so I doubt anyone reads it anymore.  I have a new google account and I didn't want to have to switch over, but I also wanted my blog to have a little more focus than my old one had. 

It seems like an appropraite time for something new.  After four years of nearly constant change, my life seems to have settled into a certain groove.  Not that I think that I am done with change, but after moving to a new place, getting married, becoming a homeowner, becoming the breadwinner for my family, and becoming a mother, there is a greater sense of permanance in my life than there ever has been. 

From this vantage point, I have recently found myself looking at my life and taking stock of what it is and what I want it to be now and in the future.  I certainly wouldn't have planned or expected my life to be like this, and now the choice is mine to take what I have been given and find the beauty in it. 

This blog will be my reflections on the life that I am making with my family and what I want it to become.   

No comments: