Saturday, May 26, 2012

Obviously I do not blog well when I am pregnant - I was too tired between work, a toddler, and the pregnancy. I am amazed by women who handle all that and more. Anyway, since I have been doing nothing but holding the most cooperative baby ever for the last six weeks, I figure i have no excuse, just not much to say. I have numbed my mind by watching three TV series in their entirety and countless movies. Now I am ready to do something with my mind. Fortunately, Izzy bought me a iPad for my birthday and I love, love, love it! I swore I would never like reading books from a screen, but I have already loaded five books including Charlotte Mason's entire home school series. I can also still numb my mind with movies and blog, though I must say I don't much care for typing on the touch screen. More details about the children later.

1 comment:

Rahime said...

Hey there! I missed your blog posts. :) Glad you're back. I doubt I'll ever resurrect mine. I want to come visit you and meet that little guy of yours.